Township Hall & Orion Center COVID-19 Re-Opening Procedures
Township Hall and the Orion Center reopened to the public on June 15, 2020. Residents are still encouraged to work with us remotely, if possible. Drop-boxes, which are checked multiple times a day, are also still available for placing documents and payments without having to enter the building. At this time, the Orion Center will only be open for walk-in registrations and private rentals.
For those who will be visiting us in person, things will be a little different:
- All Township employees will be wearing facemasks while moving about the building and interacting with the public.
- Anyone from the public entering the building will also need to wear a facemask. We have masks available for those who do not have one.
- Only the ground floor entrance near the Sheriff's Office will be unlocked for the public to enter and exit.
- Once you enter the building, please proceed directly up the stairs or elevator, to be greeted by a Township employee, who will assist you with locating the department to best assist your needs.
- Please mind the floor decals designating proper social distancing, as well as the areas of the building open to the public.
- Once you are finished with your task, you will exit the building out of the same set of doors you entered.
We look forward to welcoming you back and assisting in the best way possible!
*This article was updated on 9/11/2020, removing the requirement for the public to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the building.