Public Meetings & Notices
Public meetings are taking place in person at Township Hall, located at 2323 Joslyn Road, in the board room. The Township Board of Trustees, Planning Commission, and Zoning Board of Appeals meetings will continue to be streamed live on ONTV and Comcast Channel 20 & 915.
Below are links that will allow you to access the meeting materials for the various Township Boards and Committees. Please email the Clerk's Office or call 248-391-0304, ext. 4001 with any questions, or to requests ADA accommodations (at least 72-hours in advance of a meeting).
- Agendas, Synopses, and Minutes:
- Board of Trustees
- Corridor Improvement Authority
- Environmental Resources Committee
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
- Planning Commission
- Safety Path Advisory Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Watch Meetings Online: