- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Michigan Department of Health
- Oakland County Health Division
- World Health Organization (WHO)
TOWNSHIP HALL & ORION CENTER REOPEN FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
For those who will be visiting us again in person, a few things to be aware of:
- All Township employees will be wearing facemasks while moving about the building and interacting with the public.
- Anyone from the public entering the building will also need to wear a facemask. We have masks available for those who do not have one.
- The ground floor entrance near the Sheriff's Office, as well as the front doors facing Joslyn Road, will be unlocked for the public to enter and exit.
- Please mind the floor decals designating proper social distancing, as well as the areas of the building open to the public.
- Once you are finished with your task, you will exit the building out of the same set of doors you entered.
We look forward to welcoming you back and assisting in the best way possible!
We have compiled many resources for our community, including where to find the latest public health information on COVID-19; how to access Township services remotely; support services for your mental health needs; resident resources for food and engagement; and support resources for small businesses and those currently experiencing temporary unemployment.
If you do not see what you need below, please do not hesitate to call us at 248-391-0304.Check back here or on the Township's Facebook page for the latest Township-specific updates.
For video updates, visit the Supervisor's Facebook page.
If you need help, we're here for you, please reach out. Fill out our Community Outreach Assistance Form if you need assistance. Community Organizations will be monitoring the submissions and assisting where they can. You can also email email@example.com, or call 248-391-0304, ext. 3507.
(back to top)
- Residents who would like to make financial donations to support our community members in need, can do so through Love, INC of North Oakland County. All community support requests received by the Township, churches, and other local organizations, are being sent to Love, INC., to be addressed immediately or connected to the best local organization that can fill the need. All donations will remain local. Thank you for your generosity during this difficult time.
- If you are able to assist in any way by donating food, water, or supplies, delivering necessary supplies to individuals in need, or anything else please fill out our Community Assistance Volunteer form. Someone from the Township will contact you with more details and what we need at the moment.
***If you've made a donation, and would like to receive an ORION STRONG sticker, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write Orion Strong, and include your name and mailing address in the message. Thank you for your support during this time, our community appreciates you!***