On August 1, 2019 we transitioned to monthly billing. Depending on your previous quarterly billing period, your August bill may be for one two or three months.
If your water meter cannot be read and you receive a door hanger, please contact our office within two business days to schedule an appointment. Otherwise, you will receive an estimated bill.
As we are working diligently on this process, the Water and Sewer Division will waive penalties until November 15, 2019.
ACH (Auto Payment) is now available! If you are interested in monthly Auto Pay through your Checking or Savings Account, please contact the Water & Sewer Division or you may download this form and bring to our office or mail to:
Water & Sewer Division
Attn: Marsha Carroll
2525 Joslyn Road
Lake Orion, MI 48360
ACH ENROLLMENT FORM IS DUE BY THE 15TH OF THE MONTH PRIOR TO YOUR BILL DUE DATE
If you would like to receive your monthly bill via email please email the completed form.
HOW DO I PAY MY BILL?
There are several ways to pay your water/sewer bill. You may pay:
- In person at Township Hall Treasurer's Department with cash, check or credit card
- Drop Box located in front of Township Hall
- ACH (Auto Payment) Please print this form and mail or bring the completed form into our office by the 15th of the month prior to your bill due date
- Online through your financial institution
- Online through www.bsaonline.com (credit card of e-check)
- Pay by phone 1-888-891-6064
A convenience fee will be charged for all Credit Card payments at Township Hall or online and Pay By Phone payments.
To avoid a delay and a penalty with your Online Payment, please ensure that your FULL Account number, including all dashes and zeroes are included with your form of payment.
There will be a $35 Service Fee imposed on all forms of returned payments.