We understand this is a very challenging time for many residents in Orion Township. Below we have compiled resources you might find helpful related to Governor Whitmer' Executive Order 2020-21 to Stay Home, Stay Safe; local resources for food/meals and transportation support; Orion Township Public Library's online resources and programs offerings; and more.
If you need help, we're here for you, please reach out. Fill out our Community Outreach Assistance Form if you need assistance. Community Organizations will be monitoring the submissions and assisting where they can. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 248-391-0304, ext. 3507.
STATE OF MICHIGAN INFORMATION:
- COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-535-6136 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday)
- NEW: UPDATED Stay Safe, Stay Home Executive Order, extended to June 12, 2020
- NEW: UPDATED, Executive Order 2020-96 Temporary requirements to suspend certain activities that are not necessary to sustain or protect life; reopening retail businesses and auto dealerships by appointment statewwide on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 and lifting requirements that health care providers delay some nonessential medical, dental, and veterinary procedures statewide beginning on Friday, May 29. And the order authorizes small gatherings of 10 people or less starting immediately, as long as participants practice social distancing.
- MI Safe Start Plan, a Plan to Re-Engage Michigan's Economy
- Coronavirus Executive Orders
- Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions
- Michigan Department of Health, COVID-19 Resources and Updates
- Assistance for low-income Michiganders
- Find a COVID-19 Testing Site Near You
- Subscribe to Michigan COVID-19 News Updates:
OAKLAND COUNTY INFORMATION:
LOCAL FOOD RESOURCES:
LAKE ORION RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS OPEN FOR CARRYOUT, DELIVERY AND CURBSIDE:
OTHER IMPORTANT RESOURCES AND INFORMATION: